Thursday, March 06, 2008

I will send you small cash tomorrow ok?

What is this? You sent me my message and a bunch of stuff I can't read.

2008/3/6 :

Dear Mr. Owen,

How dare you?? You think that I would send you a nude photograph of me? I was not naked in that photo! I was wearing my favorite swimsuit. I told you that I was at a party when that was taken. It was a beach party. You can see where the swimsuit ties together (the white cord). It's underneath my neck.

I don't like being accused of things that I am not. I told you in my first email that I run an orphanage and that I am a teacher for the children there. I already told you that I won't call you until I know you better. I don't know what you do. We just met last week. You are a stranger to me. For all I know, you could be a dangerous man. You still haven't sent me a photograph of you and I asked for one.

I've been praying that I'll find a nice, trustworthy man. It would be nice if you were the one. I want to trust you.

Adrienne.

Note from Adrienne: I deleted the html of the ING page that he sent me. It was in Portuguese but it was also messing up the html of my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home