Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hello!

You didn't tell me your name so let me guess what it is. You look like a Sasha -- mysterious and beautiful.

Well, I don't know much about you, but I can be your friend!

Yours,
Adrienne


Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008
07:46:51 +0200
From: lonwells51@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: message from dating website

Hi! I'm a single girl and I'm 26 years old. Please take a look at my pictures and let me know if you like them! I live in Russia and I'm going to come to your country and work over there very soon!

I don't know anybody over there and I thought it would be great to meet someone who is open to anything (as I am!). I would be happy to be friends, lovers or create a serious relationship! We will see what happens!
I hope you will write me back and I will write more info about myself and send more photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am writing from my friend's email address, so please make sure you do not reply directly to this email.
Email me at pbaritonelfa@yahoo.co.uk only.
if you don't use my personal email address then I won't be able to read your reply and write you back. So it is very important that you get it right. Ok, I guess it is now your turn. Hope to hear from you today. Bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home