Friday, February 15, 2008

Oh! He faked me!

Well, I hope Joanne isn't his wife, because now I am emailing Joanne!

tojoanne.reeves@optusnet.com.au,
dateFri, Feb 15, 2008 at 12:41 PM
subjectFwd: hi


Oh, Terry, you break my heart. You offer me a once in a lifetime business deal and then give me a fake email address? For shame!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: adrienne p. <goawayjerk@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: FW: hi
To: mrt_orr1@yahoo.com

Hi Terry,

I'm interested in the business deal, but I have to know that I can trust you. Your email says it came from someone named Joanne. Who's Joanne? Is it your wife? I don't want to be causing marital problems!

Adrienne

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

mrt_orr1@yahoo.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 16): 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home