Monday, March 03, 2008

let's see if he missed her...

Dear Mr. Owen,

How was your weekend? I was away for the weekend and just received your email now. I hope you had a good weekend and didn't forget about me.

I'd like to call you but I think I want to get to know you better first. What do you like? I like playing games with the children at our school. They are a blessing.

Here is a picture of me. Now that you've seen my picture, can I see yours?

Love,
Adrienne



On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 3:37 AM, wrote:

Dear Ms. Adrienne,
How was your night? I hope you had a sound sleep i presium. I was left thinking about somebody i have not even seen her picture, how much more when i will see you face to face. Do you have anything to say concerning my hand of relationship in your life affair.
The number i gave you was really my number +22507288787. I will be the happiest man to hear your voice at least it will give me more hope to face my future. can you send me a copy of your photograph to have a glance at.
I will be expecting your response soonest.
With love from
Mr. Owen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home