Saturday, February 16, 2008

the great wall of china

from adrienne p.
to henryeze14@hotmail.fr, patmanko13@yahoo.com
date Feb 16, 2008 5:17 PM
subject Re: From: Patrick Manko

Hello my friend!

It has been so long since I have heard from you. I remember Henry. I'm glad to hear that the transaction went through.

Wow, I can't believe you're in China now, Henry. Send me a picture of you on the Great Wall! I love the Great Wall! I've always wanted to visit! This way, I can say that I know someone who's been there and it'll be like I was there myself!

I can't wait to hear from you!

Your friend,
Adrienne

> From: patmanko13@yahoo.com
> To:
> Subject: From: Patrick Manko
>
> From: Patrick Manko
>
> Dear Good friend
>
> Compliments of the season to you,
>
> How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?, You may not
> understand why this mail came to you.But if you do not remember me or my
> colleague, you might have received an email from us in the past regarding a
> million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded with you. I am using
> this opportunity to inform you that this million-dollar business has been
> concluded with the assistance of another partner from United Kingdom (London)
> who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.I thank you for
> your great
> effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason
> or the other best known to you.
>
> But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of
> the Africa to my new partner's account in UK who assisted me in this great
> venture but now I am in China for business mission, Due to your effort then,
> sincerity, courage and trust worthiness shown during the course of the
> transaction.I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum
> of $500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand united State Dollars Only) I have left a
> certified international bank draft for you worth of $500,000.00.
>
> My dear friend I will like you to contact my secretary Mr. Henry Eze, on his
> direct email address at: (henryeze14@hotmail.fr) for the collection of your
> bank draft.I authorized him to release the Bank Draft to you
> whenever you contact him regarding it. At the moment, I'm very busy here in
> China because of the investment projects, which I and my new partner
> are having
> at hand.Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is
> from the bottom of my heart,Also comply with Henry Eze's directives so that he
> will send the draft to you without any delay.
>
> CONTACT: Henry Eze
> Email: henryeze14@hotmail.fr
>
> Therefore, you should contact him and send him your telephone number/your
> current mailing address,{Home or Office} where you want him to send the draft
> to you.
>
> Thanks and God bless you and your family.
>
> Mr. Patrick Manko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home