Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My dear Adrienne, am sorry for my last mail please.

Dear Mr. Owen,

How dare you?? You think that I would send you a nude photograph of me? I was not naked in that photo! I was wearing my favorite swimsuit. I told you that I was at a party when that was taken. It was a beach party. You can see where the swimsuit ties together (the white cord). It's underneath my neck.

I don't like being accused of things that I am not. I told you in my first email that I run an orphanage and that I am a teacher for the children there. I already told you that I won't call you until I know you better. I don't know what you do. We just met last week. You are a stranger to me. For all I know, you could be a dangerous man. You still haven't sent me a photograph of you and I asked for one.

I've been praying that I'll find a nice, trustworthy man. It would be nice if you were the one. I want to trust you.

Adrienne

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 3:58 AM, wrote:

Dear Ms. Adrienne,
I am so sorry for my last mail as you know; i did't expect seeing your nudity photograph because i am easily influence emotionally more especially when i see the naked body of a woman. Forgive me for been so dramatic but one of the reasons that motivated me to call you a deceiver is because you have bluntly refuse to give me a call.
Adrienne, IF YOU ARE REALLY GENUINE AS YOU SAID, GIVE ME YOU DIRECT LINE LET ME CALL YOU BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IF YOU CARES FOR MY MUTUAL RELATIONSHIP YOU WILL CALL ME SO HERE IS MY DIRECT LINE AGAIN +22507288787.
I will be anticipating your response and call. If you are sincere with yourself, have a believing hope that you will see me very soon in your country as long as you are willing to give me an invitation letter.
Best Regards and with love from
Mr. Owen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home