Tuesday, March 04, 2008

his subject line: I didn't know that you are a deceiver Adrienne.

Dear Mr. Owen,

That is my picture. It was taken at a party. How dare you accuse me of lying! I think you must have a guilty conscience because now that you see my picture, you do not want to know me. That is not the words of a true gentleman.

I had thought you were someone I could trust but it seems I was wrong.

Adrienne.

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 5:07 AM, wrote:

Dear Ms. Adrienne,
Thanks for your mail. I am doubting the veracity of your mail till tomorrow because the spirit in me has caused me to distrust your mail and photograph you sent me but all the same i will use this forum to inform you that i am incapable of great disimulation and hypocrisy and i will be the last person to give you fake information. The picture you sent me wasn't you real picture and all my place was to visit you over their in your country one day but your lying comments is scaring me so i don't think that we can proceed with my request of having you hand in my life in the name if emotional relationship.
Bye for now and MAY GOD BE WITH YOU WHEREEVER YOU MAY GO.
Best regards,
Mr. Lawrence Owen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog hereby receives the League of Aliens and Mutants for Evil official seal of approval.

Many happy returns,

Baron Destructo

cc: Calamitous Jane, Glaxnor the Miscreant, Sinderella Washington, Xxxaptak’qul, Dr. Catastro, Dr. Disastro, Dr. Quinn Meddlesome Woman, Ray Mephistopheles, Archfiend Animus, Brutus Badly, the Plague Zombies, Vorzik the Planet Squisher, the Malevolater, Count Sinister, Kugal Baruth, Death Knell, Star Father Celestio, Shatterdam, Princess Arcana, the Mystifier, the Procrastinator, the Soul Emancipator, Quickstrike, Professor Frosty, Flamer the Flaming Man, the Pummeler, the Purple Lamprey, and John Tesh.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home