Thursday, August 04, 2005

the tables are turned

The following is an email I sent to the "security company" that Anita wanted me to contact.

Hello,

I am supposed to contact you. I thought you should know that this lady is not only rude (she keeps calling me "mister," and I am a lady), but she is trying to swindle you. As an honest woman, I can't perpetuate her lie. What should I say to her?

Sincerely,
Adrienne Populi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: anita akala
Date: Aug 4, 2005 7:50 AM
Subject: Re: I NEED YOUR HELP
To: "adrienne p."



Dear Adrienne P,

Thanks a lot for your reply,concerns and williness to assist us in this transaction.

Thus you are required to contact security company director here in Abidjan and demand from him the procedures to claim the box,that you want to know the process of how the consignment deposited by my late husband can be released to you,I have already introduced you to him after reading your last mail.

Remember, that the security company does not know the actual content of the consignment and I do not want you to reveal this to him.All you need to do is to contact the director and tell him that you are the rightful beneficiary to the consignment with these CODES;

CONSIGNMENT INFORMATION

DEPOSTORY CODE:ASSWL68ZLH
SECURITY CODE: 2000/ASSW/TUR
SERIAL CODE: AS00457S

I am so desperate to leave this country at the slightest opportunity for security reasons, and this I depend on you, to send to me some money after the consignment must have been released to you, because I do not have any money on me now to survive on which is the reason why you need to expedite the retrival process.

I have contacted the security company Director after reading your message, I mentioned you to him that you are the rightful beneficiary to the consignment in their custody that you will contact him to know the procedures to retrieve the consignment as soon as possible.Now he is rightly waiting to hearing from you.

SECURITY COMPANY CONTACT

ASSISTANCE 2000 SECURITY AND SERVICES ABIDJAN COTE D' IVOIRE
TEL:+225 07493433 FAX:+225 21284423
EMAIL: assistance2000sec@consultant.com
CONTACT PERSON: DR HUBERT DIKKO, DIRECTOR
Mobile:+225 0749 3433

Feel free to contact him and demand from him the process to claim the consignment from their custody.

Once again,please make sure you do not reveal to the security company that the consignment contains money for safety reasons, as they beleive that it contains Family Valuables as it was decleared by my husbandr when he deposited the consignment.

I will be waiting to hearing from you soonest after your discussion with the security company's director DR HUBERT DIKKO.

Finally,I would like you to sincerely help me in this transaction and not to deny me of the money when the consignment gets to your possesion because, this is the only hope I have to survive on with my son.Or if you wish to travel down to Africa here to meet with and my son, I will so much appreciate it, but if you find it difficult to travel down, you should suggest to the security company that you wish to receive the consignment in your country that you will like to know their process to deliver the consignment to you.

I am waiting for your soonest reply,for us to conclude this transaction as soon as possible.

Your sincerely,

Mrs. Anita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home