Wednesday, July 27, 2005

a reply to the adult movie star profile

Remember when I posed as an adult movie star to one of the spammers? Well, he finally wrote me back! He even sounds intelligent!

As you can tell, I am still taking a break from Linda. :)

My dear friend,

I send you compliments and greetings and thank you for your email. I am glad to have received your email in an affirmative manner, and having received your email, I believe we would be able to work together to achieve success in this noble business proposal.

My manner of approach may look unconventional since you do not know me before, but I am to believe that it is a divine arrangement and not just a mere coincidence. This may look very strange to you but a lot of successful business partnership today has meet in one unusual circumstance or the other. I am as skeptical as you are but standing on the principle of trust in business venture I will want to go ahead to deal with you in this business arrangement.

My client has been an astute business guru and a notable political figure that absolutely prefers to be anonymous. Her interest in the areas I have mentioned in the first mail to you notwithstanding, you have the freedom of a choice of a possible area of venture that is lucrative enough with good returns

Note that these funds have been successfully moved out through a diplomatic courier to a security company in Europe to avoid any trace to her. You would be furnished with all relevant documents to proceed with the transaction once a mutual trust is established and we are very sure that you will be ready to further this transaction.

We hereby ask you to use your vast expertise in sourcing and negotiating for the project or business venture that you consider most lucrative with high profit yielding potentials. We will be expecting a profitability ratio of at least 15% to 20%.

To this end you will be required to make a feasibility study and write a proposal for our perusal and analysis which should be ready within a week. This proposal must dwell handsomely on the issue of return on investment marshalling out your modus operandi and also the administration of tax in your country as it will affect our returns.

Let me use this avenue to inform you that, I will be in Europe most time for the period that this deal will subsist to ensure that everything goes well and will always be speaking to you. You can get back urgently so that we can discuss on how to clear the funds from the Security Company and make adequate arrangement for the banking of the funds in your country or where ever you consider safe while we put finishing touches on your business plan.

Very importantly, we will enter into business agreement in the form of a memorandum of understanding.

I will require the following details from you; your name, profession, location, telephone and fax as well as your private email contact

Thanks in anticipation of a favourable business partnership.

Our motto shall be TRUST AND LOVE: Formidable force

Sincerely,

Quazi Hossain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home