Tuesday, August 02, 2005

ferry tale

Bob wrote back to me!

Hello Adrienne ,
Compliments of the day and how are you today? hope that all is well?

lots of thanks for your mail. personaly my story sounds like a ferry tale but, it is a true life story. if you have gone through my letter carefully understude, this consignment is in dubai for now deposited in a diplomatic firm hence my search for a reliable and capable hand. therefore i will want to know you capabilty to come down to dubai so that we can take the delivery of this consingnment, open a joint account like a company account so that we can be able to transfer this fund through to your country then we can start to go about on how to invest it.

but for your infomention, i am now in India for medical reasons. i will fly back to dubai as soon as am through with treatment. all the same, you can contact me on my mobile phone number
00919819302476.

regards
Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home