Thursday, July 28, 2005

two can play this game

His subject line indicated that he'd call me. I wonder what he'll make of the "rejection line" number I used.

Hello!


I'm still waiting for a photo of you holding a sign with our motto!

Adrienne

On 7/27/05, quazihossain60@netscape.net wrote:
> Dear Friend
>
> I am very sorry for the little delay in my response to your email.
>
> Is rest assured that you will be handsomely compensated, first 10% of the total investment cash goes to you for the anticipated assistance you will render in the securing of the funds from the present location and the arrangement for the banking of the funds pending the final execution of the investment plan you will present.
>
> Besides the above, you will be entitled to 35% equity of the proposed investment. As the anticipated Manager of the business you will also be entitled to salary as it is in normal business practice.
>
> However, we will go into an agreement in the form of a memorandum of understanding that will be our guideline in the mode of executing this business. Note that your role in this arrangement is keyed.
>
> I am looking forward to your expeditious response.
>
> Thank you
>
> Quazi Hossain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home