Wednesday, July 27, 2005

TRUST AND LOVE: Formidable force

My Dear Sir,

I am most honored that you would entrust me with this sort of undertaking. As I mentioned in my previous email, I am an adult movie star. I've been looking for a way to invest my money and this sounds wonderful!

Name: Adrienne Populi
Phone: 703-912-1725
Address: 742 Evergreen Terrace
Springfield, VA 22150
Email: goawayjerk@gmail.com (I get a lot of guys who want my autograph)

I do not have a fax machine, as I've never been a big fan of technology.

Tell me more about yourself! How long have you been in the business? Are you married? I bet a wonderful man like you is married. I'm not married. It's hard to find a man who wants me for more than my body.

In order to know who I am talking to, I'd like you to send me a picture of you holding a sign with our motto: TRUST AND LOVE: Formidable force

I can't wait to hear from you soon!

Love,
Adrienne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home