Wednesday, July 20, 2005

love to help

I guess my other two spammers are ignoring me. How sad. Here's a new one.

From the office of:

Ms. Adrienne Populi
Managing Director/CEO Shiver's Bakeries

Dear Mr. Alaibo,

Thank you for your email.

I am very interested in your proposition as I am always looking for further investment opportunities. However unless you are able to come to meet with me in the USA then you will have to provide me with some guaranteed proof of identity before I am prepared to proceed any further. I am afraid that a passport or other ID will not be suitable as I know how easily such things are forged.

I am sorry if I appear rude to you, this is not my intention, but when it comes to matters of serious business I do not have time for niceties. I am by nature a friendly and generous man, but where business is involved you will find me deliberate and serious.

First a little information about myself and my company. My Name is Adrienne Populi and I have been working in this industry for nearly 25 years. My company is called Shiver's Bakeries and we produce high class and exclusive cakes and confectionery for sale through our 3rd party distributors worldwide. I own 5 manufacturing plants and presently our annual profits are around $8.4 million USA per year, and I employ just over 400 workers. In fact this year is a very special year for us as this is my business's 25th birthday. On August 24, 2005, my company celebrates 25 years in business.

To return to your proposition. As I have indicated, I am very interested in your proposition, but before I would be willing to proceed or give out any private information I will require that you are able to send be some definite proof of your identity on some manner that cannot be faked. As I have stated previously, a passport or other ID will not be acceptable, as we have previously had some dubious people contacting us to send us false information and passport details, so I am afraid that such identification cannot be accepted.

I am happy to help you financially in this respect if needed as being experience in business I do know that transfers of such large amounts of money may require substantial processing fees, but first you will have to prove your identity to me. I am afraid that without proof of your identity I will be unwilling to proceed. My terms above are absolutely non negotiable. I do apologise if this offends you but I have to be extremely careful when dealing with such large amounts of money and with people I have never met. I am a very wealthy man, and sadly some people try to take advantage of this fat.

This identity request may seem a little strange, but are you able to bake or purchase a large cake of any description? As I have explained above, cake making is my company's speciality, and a indisputable way to prove your identity to me would be to send a photograph of yourself holding a cake. Perhaps you could decorate the cake with a pre-agreed password? This would serve well as identification as there is absolutely no way that anyone else would be able to duplicate this and also it would be something that is associated with my company.

Again, I urge you to read the above carefully before replying to this email. I do not want to appear rude but being such a busy person I cannot afford to have my time wasted by people who do not read my emails correctly.

Thank you again for your email.

Ms. Adrienne Populi
Managing Director/CEO Shiver's Bakeries


> ----Original Message Follows----
> From: "Timi Alaibo"
> Subject: Legitimate Offer
> Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 07:09:13 -0300
>
> From the desk of:
> Timi Alaibo
> Niger Delta Development Commission
> 11 July, 2005
>
> Dear Sir,
>
> Re: Confidential Business Transaction
>
> I am Timi Alaibo, the present Executive Director Finance, Niger
> Delta Development Commission of Federal Rebuplic of Nigeria.
> Your dossier was obtained from Nigerian/International Chambers of
> Commerce in quest for a trustworthy individual/company for a
> confidential business transaction.
> Since I was appointed a Executive Director in the above mentioned
> Commission, I have accumulated the total sum of US$55.5M
> (Fifty-five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
> only) from over-invoiced awarded contracts by the Commission,
> which is now deposited in a private account with a security
> company in Europe. Be informed that deposit details of Funds will
> be provided to you upon the confirmation of your preparedness,
> which you can as well verify online.
> However, Olusegun Obasanjo, the President of Nigeria has ordered
> an inquiry into corruption as a graft scandal engulfs his
> Government. Therefore, I am soliciting your assistance to lay
> claims to this funds deposited with the security Company and
> funds transferred to your account, pending my retirement in 2006.
> The reason for the above is that the code of conduct bureau in my
> country does not allow a civil servant to operate a foreign based
> account or own any large capital investment. Be reminded that an
> account with zero credit balance can serve the purpose of this
> transaction.
> Furthermore, to show my preparedness to work with you, I have
> earmarked 25% of the total sum for you since you are providing
> the coverage for the funds; while the remaining 75% shall be for
> me since I shall bear the costs of all expenditures until the
> fund in question finally gets into your account.
> Note, I have arranged with the Security company to transfer via
> wire or to deliver the funds to in cash through their Diplomatic
> Courier Service, this make it very simple and risk free legally
> or otherwise.
> For the security of this transaction, I want all communication
> regarding this transaction to be between you and my private
> attorney Barr. Timothy Collins Esq., who is currently in London,
> UK; and his contact numbers are as stated below:
> Tel.: + 44 704 40111 740
> eFAX: + 1 206 984 4760
> Email: tcollins@lawyer.com
>
> Facts about me and my commission are available at the commission
> webpage;
> http://www.nddconline.org/The_Board/photos.shtml
> http://www.nddconline.org/Speeches/messages/1.shtml
> Thank you for your anticipated cooperation while awaiting your
> urgent response.
>
> Yours Faithfully,
>
> Timi Alaibo
> NIGER DELTA DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
> 167 ABA ROAD, PORT HARCOURT,
> NIGERIA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home