Friday, July 22, 2005

she's back!

See, ignoring your spammer when they refer to you as a liar is great! They write you back! I'll reply on Monday; it'll be nice to make her wait a few days, eh?

Dear Adrienne,

Good morning.

Sorry for the late reply to your mail which I have read. I was sick for some day and I really thank God I am getting better now.

I am happy to hear from your mail that the security company sent you a mail and you have also replied them too. Please I always pray that this our transaction will conclude very soon.

AS soon as you hear from the security company, try and let me know what is the next position. I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you received this mail so that I will know what next to do.

Wishing you a nice working day,

With love,
Linda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home