Tuesday, March 21, 2006

myspace scammer

The Nigerian scammers have now found me on Myspace. My account there has nothing to do with this project. What's more: I can't even understand his email. Click on "adeniyi" to go to his profile.

adeniyi

Date:
Mar 21, 2006 12:32 PM
Subject:
hello sombody..................is..........crazy....you.....
Body:
hello my name is martin i am 35 years old i work in factory and i cam for uk but now in south african and now am a business man i have a wife which is called katty she is 25 years old but now she is dead and i have 3 childred they are in my profile. i love my wife before she dead and i alway thinking about her becos she always advics me when i see you now you look like her and i want u to reply pls immediately u got the message so that i can tell more about me you know they are many fishes in the occean but the golding one is the best i just want to talk u as my golding fish now and i am looking for who will be advised like my former wife
thins for this
is me martin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home