Monday, July 18, 2005

calling her out

Let's see what she does when I tell her that we can no longer correspond.

Hello Linda,

You misread my email. I said that the Security Company has not replied to my email. I sent them an email on Thursday and they have not replied.

It is misunderstandings like this that make me hesitant to continue this any further than we have. A Security Company should reply to business emails as soon as they get them, which leads me to doubt that this is an actual company. It's been several days and they have ignored my email.

Besides which, you are still not a member of my church, so I will not be able to help you out financially. I do not believe that you are truly being honest with me.

Because of the aforementioned problems, I am going to have to end our correspondence. I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Rev. Adrienne Populi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home