Friday, February 24, 2006

from Russia with love

I had a reply from my Russian mail order bride...ok, so she's not really a mail order bride, but you get the idea.

Hi Barbie,

I am sorry it took me so long to write back to you. It's not because I don't love you and want to marry you, it's because I've been trying to get the paperwork ready for you. I have everything together, but it's going to take some more time, since Virginia won't allow two women to get married.
Tell me, what do you want to do?

Love,
Adrienne Populi

On 1/10/06, Olga Gedz wrote:
Hello! Have a good day, Thank you for reply! it is my first time I try to correspondence with man in internet world.

I do hope you will be enough patient to understand my writting. my friend helped me to send my letters to different males and I do hope that I will be lucky to meet good man!

I see that your reply is short and I think It is all right because you are astonished to see my letter in your mail box.

I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any great secrets. The thing is that I will work abroad for three months or so and I would like to meet a nice man to be my guide or just be good friend to spend time with. I think that it is hard enough to live in foreign town without friends and I have never been abroad. I am from not too big town here in Russia, I am afraid to be lost. and I want to see real life and it is impossible to see without person who knows all sides of the life. I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here, it is hardly possible to
explain from first time but I want you to know my plans.

I will work in any shop or look after any babies in any family I will know exactly later. agency helps me to get a visa and all travel documents and job for six months. It is special programme for young people who wants to work abroad and know english and I think it is the right way for me I am lost here, and I think that I look pretty enough to find a better place. I want to repeat the same way, it is only my chance to change my life. Agency can arrange my work in USA, CANADA or ENGLAND.

it is only my choice. I am full of plans and different dreams. I have real blonde hair and blue eyes, sometimes my friends call me Barby. to be fair I don't like this name . I am not doll and I have my own mind. I do hope that you will be not disappoined to meet me in the real life if we meet.

Well, I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply. I will leave my town in a few days or so (I can't tell you everything exactly right now) and I would like to be sure that I have the man who waits for me there. I will work all day and I would like to find a man to spend all free time together to get to know each other better. if you have any interest to meet me I will be more than happy to meet you too. My be it sounds silly but I just don't want to be alone in the evenings, and I want to be sure in advance that somebody waits for me! I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my pictures and want to meet me! it is my real personal mail address please use this one because it was my friend address. I would like to thank her for help!. I will send different pictures if you reply.

with best regards Olga.

and how your name write in Englsih, I mean right writting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home