Friday, February 24, 2006

won't they catch on?

Sorry for the lack of updateage on my end, my dear readers. I've been sick and not up to playing around with the scammers.

Remember George? He wrote me back.

Dear Adrienne,
Thank you very well for your good respond, I am very happy to get your responds.
I fast and prayed for some days before my God directed me to do this transaction with you, I want you to stand as the next of kin to our late costumer Engr J.C. Adrienne who deposited the sum of $21 Million USD with our bank I contacted you because you have the same name with the deceased costumer if I present you to our bank the board of directors will approve the claim and their will effect the transfer into your bank account. I have allready hired a lawyer that will get all the documents that will cover you and the money to your bank account.
what I want you to do now is to send me your full name your full address and also your phone and fax for easy contact. as soon as you send this information to me the lawyer will send you a text of application form where you will fill your bank account information and send it to the foriegn deparment of our bank for immediate transfer of the fund into your bank account. I will be waiting for this information so that we can comence as you know that this kind of oppurtinity did not come allways so we have to grab it.
you can call me on my phone 00 229 97-695456 for us to talk more on this life time oppurtinity.
thanks once again and remain blessed.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
GEORGE EZE

My reply?

Hello my dear,

I am not sure if I can pretend to be the next of kin, as my last name is Populi, not Adrienne. Won't they get suspicious that he has my first name?

Cordially,
Adrienne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home