Tuesday, January 03, 2006

upping the ante

I wonder if he'll realize that I'm just playing around with him?

Hey baby,

I called the number you sent me and someone named Charles answered. I'm confused. What's going on? Why didn't you answer? I thought you loved me.

Love,
Adrienne

On 12/23/05, ngoy mark wrote:
Dear.Adrienne,

Thanks for your mail, in fact i am sorry not to reply you. however my good friend i wish to see you in africa as well to you my dear. Again about the call, all you have to understand is that 00228 is my area code ok. and my telephone number is 9196955. so call it like this 002289196955, then you will get me on phone okay.

THANKS.
AND HAPPY CHRISMAX.

Ngoy Philip.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

lmao! I love the premise of this blog! Keep up the great work, it's hilarious

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home