Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year!

My intrepid buddy has forwarded me another email about his digging up of information about the supposed "Governor" of the Nigerian Central Bank.

Happy New Year!

I must urge you to take considerable caution with this fellow. Have you looked for him on http://www.419eater.com?

Fondly,
Adrienne

I just found an email which I had missed (in my Yahoo account: com_sen@yahoo.com) sent on the 19th of December from the Prof/CBN Governor.

He attached the employment card of the CBN and stated that they are still processing the inheritance. He also said that the "Executive Committee" is discussing "your case", as he puts it. He gave a phone number to call him. I replied that I wanted the documents I asked for, what is the story on them. Note the letter was sent from the Afghan mail account of the good "Governor".

I have asked some of the members in our family about a long lost relative in Africa and they stated that someone did once go to Africa "a long time ago", but has never been heard from. I am not saying that this could be the guy, or that I am falling for the trick but I was curious.

Best wishes for the New Year.
Hassan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home