Thursday, December 15, 2005

I guess my feminine wiles weren't enough for him

My dear Phil replied to my email where I sent him a photo, supposedly of me.

Dear Phil,

How are you doing, my dear? I hope you are doing well. Thank you for the email. I'm sorry for the delay in replying, but I've been really sick.

How do I call you? You didn't give me your area code.

Love,
Adrienne

On 11/24/05, ngoy mark wrote:
Adrienne,

Thanks for your mail,however how are you today? i do hope all is well with you over there. in fact my good friend , your picture is also handsome as well,

Again, i want to tell you that, i dont have more photos again to give you , but if you want to hlep me try and call me with this number (code 00228) why this my number-9196955.this my (code 00228). so that we will carry out this consginment from the company.

Thanks.
Ngoy Philip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home