Tuesday, November 15, 2005

dearest

My dearest Ngoy,

I would love to help you. When you send me a copy, could you please put a photo of yourself? I really want to see how handsome you are.

Lots of love,
Adrienne

On 11/15/05, ngoy mark wrote:
Dear Adrienne,

Well I thank you for your mail and of your undestanding. However my dear friend, I know that there is a lot of scam on the internet.But I wish you could see this by yourself and know what I am telling you in helping me out of this project.

As a matter of fact, I have a proof to prove to you that this is not illegal, in order was before myfather's death, he gave me the certificate of deposite in which the security company issued to him when he lodged this consignment in their custody upon my name and which bears my name and a photograhp. But before I will send you this certificate in order to prove my legality on this project, I will like you to give me every assurance that you will not betrayed me on this project and that you will help me to carryout this consignment from here.

Please my dear, I want you also to bear it in mind that if you will not help me on this project,is better you tell me before sending you this certificate of deposite in order not to fustrate my life as you know that this is all my hope and my future as well. However my dear friend this will be our secret between us, my and you will be my too okay.

Thanks.
Expecting to hear from you.

Ngoy Philip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home