Monday, November 21, 2005

trading pics

Hello my dearest,

I wish I could call you, but I
don't know how. Is that a long distance number? I don't see an area code.

You look very handsome. Since you shared your photo with me, I am sharing mine with you. My friend took the picture at my birthday party last week. I don't have any other pictures to share.


Please write me back soon. I can't wait to see more photos of you.


Love, Adrienne










On 11/15/05, ngoy mark wrote:
Dear.Adrienne,

Thanks for your mail as well my good friend.However i want you to call me with this number 00228-9196955. and also i have attched my passport to you , in this mail as for you to know me in person, and i will love to see your as well my good friend.

Again i will send you the certificate of deposite, as soon as i hear your call today


Thanks.
Ngoy Philip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home