Wednesday, November 09, 2005

is it SPAM?

Hello Silvia,

Thank you for the email. I never would've known that Mr. Nabih El-Berri had passed away. He was a dear friend. Whatever I can do to help, let me know.

Thanks,
Adrienne

On 11/7/05, Silvia wrote:
sorry but my english is bad, but, i need help me you.
I received a mail (file), is SPAM? is dont real?
tell me
Silvia

VersiĆ³n Inglesa
Courtyard Chamber
24 River Lane
Government Reserved Area
FCT, Abuja, Nigeria.
Phone no. +234 803 385 2027
Private email: c_brown725@ciudad.com.ar

PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL !!! Send your reply to c_brown725@ciudad.com.ar

TRANSFER OF $12,000,000 ( TWELVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

ATTN: Dear friend,

Compliments of the day! It is my sincere wish to draw your attention to a very lucrative business venture l want to undertake with you that will be mutually beneficial to both of us. Please do not be embarrassed since I have not had any previous correspondence with you.

I am Mr. Charles Brown, an Attorney-at-Law and the personal attorney to Late Mr. Nabih El-Berri, a Lebanese national. Late Mr. Nabih El-Berri was a private oil consultant/contractor with the Shell Petroleum Development Company in Saudi Arabia before his death, hereinafter shall be referred to as my client. My client and his wife along with their three children died in the Plane crash of Union Transport Africaines Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on 25th day of December 2003. You will read more stories about the crash on visiting these websites:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash
http://english.pravda.ru/accidents/21/97/384/11653_Aircrash.htm

After this tragic plane crash, I conducted several enquiries from his country's embassies to locate his next of kin or any of his extended relatives, but all to no avail. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I now decided to personally contact you with this business partnership proposal. I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating a huge sum of money left behind by my late client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance and Security Company where this huge deposit was lodged.

The deceased had a deposits valued presently at $12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million United States Dollars) in a bank here and the bank has issued me a notice as his attorney to provide his next of kin or beneficiary by will, otherwise the account would be confiscated within the next sixty working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any of my late client's relatives for six (6) months now, I now seek your consent to permit me present you as the next of kin/beneficiary of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at $12 million United States Dollars can be paid to you.

With my position as the attorney to the deceased, I am certain I can transfer this money to any of your designated bank account that you will make available to me but with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for our sharing. It is not necessary you must be a blood relation to late Mr. Nabih El-Berri, neither is it necessary for you to bear the same surname with him. It is even not important for you as the stand-in next of kin to be a Lebanese national.

Already, I have worked out modalities for achieving my aim of appointing you as the next of kin as well as transfer the money abroad for us to share. I have decided to offer you 35% of the total sum as a reward for your effort in assisting me, while I take 50% of the total sum. The 5% of the fund will be set aside as reimbursement for any incidental expenses both local and international any of us will make in the course of this transaction. While we shall collectively donate the remaining balance of 10% to Katrina Hurricane Relief Organisation. It is my intention to transfer this money in a legitimate way, all that I require from you is your honesty, and trust, co-operation and confidentiality to enable us complete this transaction.

The money transfer paper work will include a certificate of origin so that the receiving bank (your bank in this case) does not ask questions. Also the paper work will include proper certificate that the fund being transferred is from non-criminal sources. In short this will be a proper and legal money transfer with apparently no risk involved. The transaction is guaranteed to succeed without any problem.

Consider this proposal and if you are interested to work with me to achieve my desired objective, get back to me as soon as possible so that I furnish you with more details on how we shall proceed. Thus, provide me with the following information:

1. Your telephone and fax numbers.

2. Your complete location address.

Finally, it is my humble prayer that the information as contained herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves.

I expect your urgent response if you can work with me to transfer this money into your account.

Best regards,

Mr. Charles Brown

Send your reply to c_brown725@ciudad.com.ar

**************************************************************************************************************************************

NOTIFY ME IF YOU CANNOT ASSIST ME SO THAT I CAN SEEK FOR ASSISTANCE FROM ANOTHER CONTACT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home