Wednesday, September 28, 2005

job offer

Hello!

I received your email and wanted to thank you for thinking of me. I am definitely interested in getting a new job. I'm an adult movie actress, and I'm starting to reach "retirement age." It ain't easy being pretty, let me tell you!

Here is my info:

NAME: Adrienne Populi
PHONE NO: I'll give you that info when I hear back from you
FAX NO: Don't have one
ADDRESS:
I'll give you that info when I hear back from you
AGE: 25
OCCUPATION: Actress

Please write me back ASAP.

Fondly,
Adrienne Populi

From: Philip Freeman
Subject: job offer
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 10:54 PM
Dear Friend,

I am Dr. Philip Freeman, marketing manager of GRANDLAND ARTS AND CRAFTS IMPORT /EXPORT. in United Kingdom.

we are a group of business men and women who deal on Art and Craft, and we transact business into Canada,United State,Japan, Dubai and others European countries.

We are searching for reliable representatives who can Help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in Your respective country as well as making payments through you to us.

Please if you are interested in this lucrative business With us, we will be very glad. Please for more information contact the me via email freeman-philip@excite.com

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay you for your services as our representative in your country.

You do not have any financial obligation what so ever, you are only to help us receive payments from customers and you will be paid your share and you will be instructed were to send the remain funds to.

Payments will be made to you in cash, drafts, money orders or cheques.

Please if you are Interested forward to us below info;

NAME:
PHONE NO:
FAX NO:
ADDRESS:
AGE:
OCCUPATION:

Regards
Dr. Philip Freeman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home