Thursday, September 01, 2005

confusion abounds

Hello,

I am confused; I have never met you before and you call me your aunt and you say you are my son. That, my dear, is impossible. My name is not Mary.

Rev. Adrienne Populi

On 8/9/05, elizabeth macus wrote:
Dear Anty,
I am sorry to inform you that mum has been hospitalised for two days now and she will have a surgical operation tomorrow according to her doctor.she told to inform you about her condition and give to you the bank contact that she has already introduced you the bank director.
Anty, I do not know anything about transfer and I do not know if it will involve any finacial engament from your side, but if it does I will only plead to you to try your best as you are good christain like us here. I want you to also know that I will soon join you and become your son and also a member of your church.
Mum is suffering agreat deal now with her present health plight and she needs our supports and prayers, I beg you to join me in prayer that her surgical operation goes successfuly, to me and my mum money is nothing as it is just a worldly thing which is the reason why she wants the money to be used for the poor people, church building and so on.
Here is the bank contact below
BANK CONTACT

Banque International De I'Afrique De l'Ouest
Siège Social avenue franchet d'esperey 01 B.P.1289,Abidjan 01 Cote d'Ivoire.
Bill and Exchange/Remittance Director's office Foreign Remittance Department
Phone +225 2247 8318 Fax +225 2247 3808 Email:biaociinfo@mail2webmastercom


Try to contact the bank director as soon as you receive this message and please forward to me your personal telephone and fax numbers for me to be able to communicate with you easily.
Your son, Saimon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home