Friday, August 05, 2005

introducing spammers to each other

The newest spam I've received:

Dearest one,

Complement of the season to you overthere. I am Mrs. Grace Marcus from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost my husband a couple of months ago. My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa Exporting Board until his death . He was assassinated last january by the rebelles following the political uprising.

Before his death he had up to the tune of $9.5M.USD which he deposited in one of the International Bank here of which he said it was for the importation of cocoa processing machine. I want you to do me a favour to claim this funds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary . I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production.

This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my only son Mathew, indicate your interest in replying soonest.

Thanks and God bless you .
Mrs. Grace Marcus.

OH! Who does this remind you of??

Dear Mrs. Marcus,

I want to introduce you to Mrs. Akala. Perhaps you two can help each other out, since you both have the same situation. I mean, how many people were waiting to buy a cocoa processing machine? As I told Mrs. Akala, I can get you a better deal on a machine; you don't need to spend that much money on one.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Populi

Here's her email:
> Good Day,
>
> I am Mrs. Aniese Akala from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost my
> husband a couple of months ago. My husband was a serving director of the
> Cocoa exporting board until his death .
>
> He was assassinated last january by the rebelles following the political
> uprising. Before his death he had up to the tune of $10.5M.USD which he kept
> in one of the International Bank here, He explained to me that it was for
> the importation of cocoa processing machine.
>
> I want you to do me a favour to claim this funds to a safe account in your
> country or any safer place as the beneficiary . I have plans to do
> investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This
> is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and
> my only son Clement, indicate your interest in replying through::
> anikb67@yahoo.fr
>
>
> I hope to hear from you soon
>
> Thanks and God bless
>
> Regards,
>
> Mrs. Aniese Akala

On 8/2/05, macus grace wrote:
>
>
> Dearest one,
>
> Complement of the season to you overthere. I am Mrs. Grace Marcus from Ivory
> Coast. I am a widow being that I lost my husband a couple of months ago. My
> husband was a serving director of the Cocoa Exporting Board until his death
> . He was assassinated last january by the rebelles following the political
> uprising.
>
> Before his death he had up to the tune of $9.5M.USD which he deposited in
> one of the International Bank here of which he said it was for the
> importation of cocoa processing machine. I want you to do me a favour to
> claim this funds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the
> beneficiary . I have plans to do investment in your country, like real
> estate and industrial production.
>
> This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me
> and my only son Mathew, indicate your interest in replying soonest.
>
> Thanks and God bless you .
>
> Mrs. Grace Marcus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home