Monday, August 08, 2005

haven't heard from the others

Dear Mrs. Macus,

I am pleased to get your email and wish to help you. However, I cannot provide any financial assistance to you, as you are not a member of my church. If there is any other way I can help you, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Rev. Adrienne Populi

On 8/5/05, elizabeth macus wrote:
>
>
>
> From Mrs Stella Macus
> Dearest in christ Mrs Adrienne Populi.
>
> My name is Mrs Elizabeth Macus,a nationality of Tanzania. I got your contact
> from the chambers of commerce here, your esteem recomendation was given to
> me as a trust worthy person thus,I decided to write you this letter.
>
> I got married to late Mr.Bassey Macus who worked with Tanzania embassy in
> Cote d'Ivoire for nine years before he died in the year Octorber 2003.We
> were married for twenty years with a child who is now in a bible school, I
> will want you to take my son (Saimon) as your own son and take a very good
> care of him as soon as the money is released to you by the bank.
>
> Before my husband's death we were both born again Christians. When my late
> husband was alive we deposited the sum of $21 Million (Tweenty one million
> U.S. Dollars) "which he acquired from gold field he inherited from his late
> father" in an International Bank here for foreign establsiment project,but
> unfortunately he did not realise the project before his death. Presently,
> this money is still with the International Bank.
>
> Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months
> due to my cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having
> known my condition I decided to donate this fund to churches or better still
> a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to
> instruct here in. I want a person or church that will use this fund to
> churches, orphanages, research centres and widows propagating the word of
> God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to
> understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.
>
> I took this decision because I and my late husband decided to use some of
> the money to work for God and my husband´s relatives are not Christians and
> I don´t want my family hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I
> don´t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.
> Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.
>
> I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going to. I know that I am
> going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord
> will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I do not want any telephone
> communication in this regard because of my health and because my late
> husband's family relatives are always around me and this could be dangerouse
> to me and my son's live if they know about the money. I don´t want any of my
> husband family relatives to recieve this money. With God all things are
> possible.
>
> As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank
> where the money is, so that they will tell you the procedures to transfer
> the money to your country. I want you and the churches to always pray for me
> because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I live a life of a
> worthy Christian. I shall also personally introduce you to the bank
> management as the rightful beneficiary to the money for transfer process in
> your name.
> Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth.
> Please always be prayerful all through your life.
>
> Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or
> Christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will
> act accordingly as I stated here.Expecting to hearing from you soonest.
>
> Remain blessed in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
>
> Mrs. Elizabeth Macus.
>
>
> ________________________________
> Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger
> Téléchargez le ici !
>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home