Friday, July 15, 2005

So, Linda wrote me back and discussed the religious quote I had sent her:

Thank God for your understanding !!!

Dear Adrienne,

Good morning.

I am glad to read from your mail this morning and to hear that you have sent a mlail to the security company in spain. i believe as soon as they received it they will get back to you immediately.

Also , I have seen what you quote for me in your maessage to me.

Anyway, only God knows the best for us.

I know don't know anything bad in my life since I was born I have not been doing any wrong thing at all. I believe it is the will of God that both of us will come to know each other from this
transaction which have join us together and also the church which I will soon become a member of your church as soon as possible . I still want you to have that believe that hence this our transaction will go well there is nothing to stop me from been a member of your organastion immediately. Please as soon as you receive any information from the security company do not fail to let me know so that I will know what next to do.

Thanking you for your understanding and concern, while I will wait to hear from you again. May the good lord continue to guide you as you want to assist me get out of this place and have a new life.

May my God reward you amen,

With love,
Linda.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home