Wednesday, September 07, 2005

score one for adrienne

Dear Saimon,

I am offended that you would think so poorly of me. I am a fine, upstanding Christian.

I do not know where Mrs. Macus is living these days. You are the only person I know in Africa, as our missionaries have returned to the USA. Mrs. Macus served as one of our missionaries.

As I stated previously, I am unable to help you financially, as our funds have been depleted because of Hurricane Katrina. I care about you, my child, so I was trying to offer you an alternative. If you're going to treat me with such distrust, then I am afraid that I cannot help you.

God be with you.
Rev. Adrienne Populi

On 9/7/05, elizabeth macus wrote:
Dear Rev. Adrienne Populi
What a coincident? However, I will like to know this woman if she is not living in the same country with me here, and I want to know how you intend to open the account.Meanwhile, I can not allow the money to be mixed-up with somebody else fund.
If you intend to help, I will prefer if you do this personally yourself and noth with another person.In fact I am curious about this Mrs Bright Macus, I do not think I will like to meet her, or she might be bait.Plesae, do not mention the money at the bank with anybody.Because, our appartment was invaded before the death of mum and there were some documents that were taken away.
I am scare about the whole thing.
Saimon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home