Wednesday, September 07, 2005

i call bullshit

Dear Saimon,

I have located an individual that may be of some assistance to you. Her name is Mrs. Brigth Macus and she is a nationality of Tanzania. You have the same name as her son. We can set up an account and pass you off as her son, which will let you get the money out of the country. Would you like me to introduce the two of you?

Sincerely,
Rev. Adrienne Populi

On 9/6/05, elizabeth macus wrote:
Dear Ma,
My church is trying for my up-keep, but the situation is very hard and i begin to feel the absence of my late parents, though nobody knows about the money at the bank, and I do not want anybody's involvement here. This is Africa, one never can tell and concerning the government here the country going through a civilr war which we do not know what will be end and will not do anything stupid to lose the money here.

Saimon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home