Monday, September 05, 2005

he's moving on fast

Dear Saimon,

My heart aches for you and your family. I wish there was something I could do for you, but my church has spent all of its relief efforts down in New Orleans. I am not sure if you know, but a week ago, a hurricane destroyed the city. As it is, my church has strict guidelines on sending relief. I don't know what I can do.

Rev. Adrienne Populi

Dear Rev. Adrienne Populi,

Thank you so much for your concern, at least at this point that I do not not have anybody by my side.

My immediate concern now, is how to conclude mum's funeral arrangement, as there is no help from anybody and I do not have enough money for the funeral preparation. Whatever assistance you can render will so much be appreciated and I will for ever remain commited to you, your entired church and family.

It is my will to come over to your country after the funeral to continue to my education career, you being a christain I will not find it difficult to cope with you and I will also like to worship with you in your church. I will like you to use the money my father behind in the bank here as for church activities and to also help needy people.

I will like to hear from you soonest.

sincerely yours,
Saimon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home