Monday, September 12, 2005

the best laid plans

A friend of mine has stepped in to play the role of the fictional "Mrs. Macus" that I supposedly know. Let's see how Saimon reacts to this email.

My son,

It is with excitement that I write to you. My name is Brigth Macus, but my friends call me Bridge, so please refer to me as Bridge. My dear sister Adrienne Populi has informed me of your situation and believes we can help each other. She is currently out of town assisting the survivors of Hurricane Katrina. It is her wish that I correspond with you and assist you in your time of need in agreement that you join our church as you have since promised.

Coincidentally, as I'm sure Adrienne has informed you, I also have a son named Saimon. We believe that the best way to get you to America safely would be to pass you off as my son. However, this can only work if you are at least the same age and height as him. So before we can continue, I need to know your age, height, and shoe size as it would be best if you wore some of my sons clothes on the plane to further disguise yourself. Additionally, I need you to email a picture of yourself so I can go ahead and get your passport in order. This plan is perfectly safe and is in your best interest, so I do hope that you comply with my requests so that we can get you out of the country as soon as possible. I am so happy to have had the chance to correspond with such a nice individual as yourself and I know that God will get us through this troubling time. I already have a flight booked for you for September 22nd, but before we can continue I need the information from you that I requested along with a picture of you holding a sign "Love and Trust"...when I see the picture of you and these 3 words, I will know you are true to your word and will not forsake me. Surely you can ask someone to take your picture for you. I am a psychic/medium and see a bright future for you. Your mother tells me how pleased she is with you carrying on with her work. She only wants what is best for you. Her body may have perished, but her spirit lives on among us. If there is any question you would like me to ask her for you, then please do as her spirit is going to go into the light as soon as I tell her you are safe and our plan is finalized.

I want you to be in your new home soon. I love you as my own.

Your mother,
Bridge Macus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home