Wednesday, July 13, 2005

i think i caught you in a lie

Linda,

You said his name was Mr. Paulo Manuel and now you say it's Manuel Parashino. Could you please verify his name? I'm not going to contact them again until I know for sure. That way, I don't ask for the wrong person.

By the way, I am contacting them only because I trust you. I still cannot transfer any funds, as you are not a member of my church.

Rev. Adrienne Populi.

On 7/13/05, linda004oily@volny.cz wrote:

Dear Adrienne p.

Good morning.

PLease I did not believe what you are saying.

You mean that you called the security company they told you that their Manager is not Manuel Parashino. it is unbelievable please.

OK, why don't you send an email to them concern firming what I said. I will wait for your response soon , go ahead and contact them today.

Yours,
Linda.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao "because you still are not a member of my church"

- A

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home