Tuesday, July 12, 2005

daddy?

Daddy, please do try and contact the security company in Spain today!!

Dearest Daddy,

Good morning.

How was your sleep last night.

I believe that all is well with you dad.

Daddy, please do try your best to help me out,I really don't know what to do and where to go without retrieving the consignment from the custody of the security company in Spain. Dad, if you can help me to claim the trunk box that contains the money from the security company and open an account somewhere there in your country and paid in the money after which you will arrange for me to come over to meet you there . After everything I will become a member of your lovely church , as you have decided to help me out of the situation which I am into now. I am forwarding to you without any delay the security company contact immediately for you to reach them today and ask them their procedures. Below is the contact :

REAL EXCHANGE SECURITIES SPAIN:
EMAIL: real_securities@ozu.es

TEL: + 34 65 257 1047.
FAX: + 34 65 257 1072.

CONTACT: MR PAULO MANUEL

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you reach them so that I will know what next to do. Thanking you so much for your concern, while I expect hearing from you soonest.

Have a lovely day,

Lot of love,
Linda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home