Monday, July 11, 2005

oh...she sent pictures

Dear Rev. Adrienne Populi,

How are you doing?

Hope you are fine.

Before I proceed,I will tell you more about myself,I am the only daughter of my late parent ,chief and Mrs. Linda Oily ,My father was one of the best farmers in the country and knowing that he did not support the presidentÂ’s political ideology, the president supporters invaded my father\'s farm burnt down everything, killed him and confiscated all his investments. Anyway, that is a long story..

I am 22yrs,still single and was in my first year in the university when my father died which made it impossible for me to continue with my education,that is why I am contacting you so that once the money is retrieved and pay into your account,I will then come over and meet with you in your country to continue with my studies.

Please all I will want from you is to make your position known in this transaction as God have made it possible for me to come across your contact and I really know that he will not let me down. I will like you to keep this transaction to yourself , please do not exposes the transaction to people because of those that killed my father they are after my life.So I will like us to conclude this transaction within the shortest possible period ,as soon as I hear from you again I will furnish you with the contact of the security company in Europe where the consignment was deposited so that you can go ahead and contact them and they will give you their procedures on how you will visit them and claim the trunk box that contains the money after which you will open an account and pay in the money before I will come over to meet you there.

In your next mail I will like you to include your phone and fax number to enable me send across to you the concerned documents about the deposit so that you can go througgh it and confirm . I will like you to have a look at my pictures after which I will expect to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Thanking you so much for your understanding, while I wait for your response soon. Have a nice day,

With love,
Linda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home