Wednesday, July 06, 2005

oh, touchy, touchy....

i think i insulted the spammer...

Subject: Identify Proof

Dear Adrienne Populi,

I am receipt of your mail and the content herein is well understood. I will be happy if you can answer this question. I did told you in my mail that i am an American citizen as well,therefore, my question is this,can an American International Passport be faked? If no is your answer, then i will send my passport to you for confirmation, but if yes is your answer then i guess you are fake as well, sorry if i am rude to you but i have to be sincere in my dealings with you, no hard fillings.

I am trusting you because we share a common nationality an "American" if i am not serious about myself, i guess i won't be waisting my time writing to you.

Hope to hear from you. Blessed be.

Regards,

Procope Russell.


Dear Mr. Russell,

Thank you for your email, but respectfully I wish to draw your attention to my previous email.

Before I am willing to proceed with your deal I will require identification in the manner I requested in my previous email; this is that you have a new photograph of yourself taken holding a password phrase which I will decide on. I am afraid a passport or other form of ID is unacceptable because I know how very easy such items are to forge. I'm sure you're aware of the different types of photo manipulation software that is available out there, and one can never be too careful. If you are in agreement with my terms then please do let me know and I will forward complete instructions for the photograph.

I am afraid my terms above are non negotiable. If they are not to your liking then please take my advice and find another partner. I am already a very wealthy woman and I will not take any chances over my security.

Kind regards,

Adrienne Populi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg this beats saturday morning cartoons!

- Andrew

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home