Friday, July 01, 2005

so, mister scammer isn't replying to my emails. maybe he's annoyed that i gave no info. sooo...i made up some:

Hello,

Email is the best way to reach me, as my phone has been disconnected. You can try to call me, though; it should be connected this weekend. Please email me if there are any problems.

My name is Adrienne Populi

My phone number is 703-912-1725

My address is
742 Evergreen Terrace
Springfield, VA 22150


i got the name from the nametag i used to wear at wolf trap. mine was broken, so i wore "adrienne p." for awhile. people always asked what the "p" stood for, so i would make something up.

the phone number is from http://www.rejectionhotline.com. it's a valid phone number.

the address is the simpsons's street address. we all know they live in sprinfield, so why not springfield, virginia? that fits with the 703 area code. there is no 742 evergreen terrace in springfield, virginia, though, according to the us postal service. the zipcode is a valid springfield, virginia, zipcode.

edit: aw, hell. yahoo wised up and closed his account. *sniff*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home