Friday, July 01, 2005

nigerian scammers are hot

#1105 James Park,
Santos, Johannesburg,
South Africa.
URGENT ASSISTANCE:

Dear sir/madam,
I am Andrew Mbeki, an accountant, during the course of our auditing I discovered a floating fund in a domiciliary account opened in my bank in 1991 and since 1995 nobody has operated on this account, after going through some old files in the records.

I discovered that the owner of the account who is a foreigner, A German Mr. Wolfgang Schinister, 66 years of age and a prosperous oil\Gold merchant had in our Bank the sum of $19.3 million in a domiciliary account. Unfortunately, he was killed in the recent plane crash involving concord AF4590 in Gonesse, France.

Efforts had been made by the management of my Bank through the German Embassy in Pretoria South Africa to contact any of the deceased children but to no avail and without any traceable next of kin.

If I do not remit this money out urgently it will be re-channeled into the bank's reserve that is the reason I sent the money to the security company where the fund is depossited in Europe.

I am seeking for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide an existing bank account or person who can be able to go to Europe immediately to receive this fund which I deposited in the security company.

I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved for a local account, but the fund can only be approved to any foreigner or into a foreign account. Please, Reply as you get this mail to this email addres (an_mbeki@yahoo.com). Thanks.

Best regard;
Mr.Andrew Mbeki.

i wrote back and said i was interested and wanted to know what i had to do.


Dear Frind,
I received your mail.Yes,All you have to do is provide an account in your country where this funds will be transfered to.You may not need to travel to Europe anymore because the inheritance funds has been transfered to an African paying Bank which can conveniently transfer the inheritance directly into your account.

Definitely, I will send to you documentary proofs of this funds tomorrow as soon as I get my scanner fixed in my office. You will send your full information to me, like your name, contact address and phone numbe for easy comminication.

As soon as you respond to this email,I will send to you an application letter which you will fill and send to the paying Bank (IBTCGROUP) for them to start the immediate release of your fund into your designated account in your country. Await your fast response.

Regards,
Mr Andrew Mbeki

so i wrote back:
Hello "friend,"

Please send me the documentation.

Many thanks.


i'll keep y'all updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home